Hello from Australia!

nouge

Recruit
Reaction score
First name
Rani
Country
llAustralia
Hi all, I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, and relatively new to full ASL – I picked up the starter kits back around 2005, but only dabbled until I found a regular opponent last year, and now we've been steadily adding full ASL rules to our games. Now I'm gradually collecting all the ASL stuff I can get my hands on.

I've been busily making my own series of cheat sheets, which has been great for teasing apart some of the more complex (or complexly written) rules. Taking apart that concealment chart was a real education.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Hi all, I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, and relatively new to full ASL – I picked up the starter kits back around 2005, but only dabbled until I found a regular opponent last year, and now we've been steadily adding full ASL rules to our games. Now I'm gradually collecting all the ASL stuff I can get my hands on.

I've been busily making my own series of cheat sheets, which has been great for teasing apart some of the more complex (or complexly written) rules. Taking apart that concealment chart was a real education.

WELCOME!!

Make sure to go through all the sub-forums on GameSquad; tons of useful information. Ask questions, make comments, but most of all, HAVE FUN!

Cheers,

Mark

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Welcome around here.
Don't confuse me and other inmates with the men in white who (try to) give us our pills.
When we are properly sedated, we can be quite sociable.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
A web site called Desperation Morale has tons of cheat sheets if you wish to save some time and effort.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Welcome!

Also try the download section of the Texas ASL-Club website. Tons of stuff.

von Marwitz

Sparky

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

images.png