Hellboy comic

viking370

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think they kinda ruined the classic comic with the movie, but then again all of these movies that have come out lately have destroyed their respective comics.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by viking370
I think they kinda ruined the classic comic with the movie, but then again all of these movies that have come out lately have destroyed their respective comics.
See a friend of mine loved the comics for a long time and loved the movie. He thought it was well done.

viking370

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i guees ive just never really been a fan of book to movie movies becuase they usually leave small important stuff out of the frigin movie.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by viking370
i guees ive just never really been a fan of book to movie movies becuase they usually leave small important stuff out of the frigin movie.
See I do that sometimes too, but what you have to remember is it's a different medium. Generally speaking things that make a book or comic good won't necessarily translate well into film. It'd either be too long and complicated to include, or could just be done in a better way. Now I am opposed to the weird things people change that seemingly have no reason behind them...