macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

Playing Recon by Fire No3 "South Park" with Jack (alias Hong Kong Wargamer) - US have toys and some strange things will happen with some big pop guns in the end
but - "Heavy falling Snow" - in the Kamp Gruppe Piper terrain does not seem to preclude Smoke rounds - thus my toys (Quad 50's) are smoked easily and
"ground snow" does not seem to apply thus movement up and down hills not penalised extra for infantry
I looked and looked in rule book and errata and KGP rules and it seems strange but legal though personally heavy falling snow is a place that no smoke works and is really hard to move thru!!
but reality is not often ASL

Any help would be great

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi Westy

Great small KGP scenario!- very balanced and a good one to introduce those KGP terrain features

I won in the end by the skin of my teeth - held one VC building in CC - Thanks for your comment - did you expect the smoke to be used heaps

Cheers

Rob :)

Westy

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Yo Rob - yup. When pokay testing we used all the German toys including smoke. Ironically, the scenario got introduced at a tournament here in Melbourne and for some reason many of the Germans ere not very liberal in their use of smoke and got waxed by those quad trailers. How much fun are those things!