HD unboxing and impressions of Prokhorovka!

THE GOOD
Advancing Fire fixed all the problems they had with their first two modules. It has a box!!!
THE BAD
As expected, everything about this module is BIG. Mostly big scenarios, maps, CG with massive amounts of vehicles, etc...so it may not appeal to all.
ORIGINALITY
4.00 star(s)
PRESENTATION
5.00 star(s)
FUN
4.00 star(s)
PLAYER'S VERDICT

9 'Superb'

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Overall, an impressive follow up module to Biazza Ridge and Brevity Assault...both of which had some production, quality, and rules issues. The maps are printed on nice, thick paper you'd expect. It comes with almost 1000 counters, of excellent quality. It includes black SS counters, BUT also includes duplicates of SS counters in blue for those who don't like the black. The counter quality is miles ahead of Biazza/Brevity...and even includes some replacement counters for those modules.

My only real niggle is I wish the box material was a bit thicker. But the fact that it comes in a nice box makes me feel a little guilty mentioning it. I don't recommend stacking anything on top of this box, store it vertically if possible.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Does it have slopes and hillocks?
It has no slopes and modified hillock rules. Basically, you have to be 2 full levels down to be one level down.
Getting your head around it is a bit hard at first but it means you do not need slopes everywhere to allow you to shoot down. It works well.