Have you ever played a scenario from one of Critical Hit's GWASL World War One modules?

Have you ever played a scenario from one of Critical Hit's GWASL World War One modules?

• Yes

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • No

Votes: 107 81.7%
  • Solitaire Only

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Never even heard of these

Votes: 14 10.7%

• Total voters

william.stoppel

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Having both iterations of the CH one and the PT of the new one I would go with the OT one to ge honest
But when will that one be released Olli? I am looking foreword to the MMP version but it’s at least a couple of years away from production right?

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some folks were asking if Spanish Civil War is being done, and I can answer yes it is. Know this as am an active playtester, and my buddy John Brown and I are one of a few groups doing regular playtesting. So far John+I have playtested four different scenarios, and have at least four more to go, with our next session commencing on Tuesday July 6th. Cannot post any pics as this is still being reviewed and playtested before actual submission to MMP, but MMP has been helping with development and are aware it is being worked on.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On topic--does any of the GWASL mods have any scenarios/CG for Operation Michael? Asking as would like to know how the stormtrooper tactics are handled in GWASL,if at all, and what is the game mechanics used to represent them.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
On topic--does any of the GWASL mods have any scenarios/CG for Operation Michael? Asking as would like to know how the stormtrooper tactics are handled in GWASL,if at all, and what is the game mechanics used to represent them.
I would think that these are at the dawn of modern infantry tactics and would essentially be reverting back to the original ASL?