- Board 10z is out of date. Updating...
- Update failed
- Update failed
- Update failed
- Update failed
Are you using windows, and do you have your boards under the "c:\program files" directory? If so, "c:\program files" is a secure directory, and you have to make extra effort to make changes to it. You will be happier if you move your boards to another directory. Something like "c:\Users\<your user name>\vasl\boards" will allow vasl to update the files without having to worry about security.

And do you know why you are loading board 10z, when hatten is board HT? Did you pick board 10z to demonstrate the problem?

JR

Last edited:

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Yeah I had same issue on Windoze, per JRV you got two choices, move em or reset the directory permissions, I did the latter since mine is VM.

peterd1973

Reaction score
First name
Peter
Country
llUnited States
Are you using windows, and do you have your boards under the "c:\program files" directory? If so, "c:\program files" is a secure directory, and you have to make extra effort to make changes to it. You will be happier if you move your boards to another directory. Something like "c:\Users\<your user name>\vasl\boards" will allow vasl to update the files without having to worry about security.

And do you know why you are loading board 10z, when hatten is board HT? Did you pick board 10z to demonstrate the problem?

JR
That did it, thanks!