Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

Velocette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Like others have experienced, my package box was complete toast, but the contents (due to the air bags / bubble wrap) arrived in pristine condition.

Did the once thru on everything in the box -- very nice indeed!

Look forward to reading the rules and punching the counters tomorrow.

Velo

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hatten arrived today and boy was thay package poorly put together, must have had curt shilling boxing my module lol. anybody else get really beat up packages? Contents are fine fortunately but I never seen MMP send out packages like this before.
My package was practically pristine, looked like it had been hand delivered.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
All these damaged packages are a positive for those of us who haven't gotten ours yet. Odds improve with each sad post, that the rest will more then likely get through unscathed. <g>

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
All these damaged packages are a positive for those of us who haven't gotten ours yet. Odds improve with each sad post, that the rest will more then likely get through unscathed. <g>
Not to mention the added Schadenfreude of having ordered from Ritterkrieg with free shipping. Some things are worth waiting for.

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine showed up today in perfect condition.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Its only been six days
I did not expect it to be delivered already, I just expected to be able to find it someplace en route. However, soon after I posted my message I got an email from UPS saying it would be delivered tomorrow. If it had been USPS I would have been able to track it as soon as they made the label. I have no idea why UPS does not do that same thing.

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Given that I can no longer find Hatten on the MMP website I wonder if it is safe to assume that it is already sold out?
No. After they start shipping out pre-orders they remove it from the website. Once all pre-orders have been shipped it get put up again. That is MMP's standard operating procedure.

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
anyone played these yet or are we too busy looking at the box? Any good scenarios in there?