Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wouldn't blame the condition of that box on MMP. Seems like it got crushed by other packages during shipment.

Jeffrey D Myers

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Might have been UPS, which my dad referred to as "United Package Smashing".

I got my copy of Fire in the Sky thanks to a friend who received his first copy completely smashed, so the game box was toast. MMP kindly sent a new copy to my friend.

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hatten arrived today and boy was thay package poorly put together, must have had curt shilling boxing my module lol. anybody else get really beat up packages? Contents are fine fortunately but I never seen MMP send out packages like this before.
View attachment 5300View attachment 5301View attachment 5299View attachment 5300View attachment 5301
That's horrendous!

I've ordered several items from MMP over the years, and never received anything so poorly packaged as the box in your picture. If the only item in your order was the Hatten module, then clearly the person in the shipping department chose an oversized box, which virtually ensures that the package will be crushed. Perhaps someone new is working in the shipping department?

As of a couple years ago, I've started ordering my MMP products from Ritterkrieg (free shipping). If I had to pay the high MMP shipping costs and receive an item in that condition I would certainly be a bit pissed off.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thankfully, the contents were unharmed, I was just really surprised how damaged the box was because I never had a package from MMP come to me in such a beat up condition. Anyway, I'm just glad to have my modules and get to play them soon.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I've received packages that looked worse from SCG, but like Scott's the contents were pristine. In the end that's the only thing that matters.

buser333

Reaction score
They packed mine with bubble wrap all around the item so, even if the box was crushed, the contents should've remained undamaged. No worries though for me because UPS appeared to treat my package properly.

Brad M-V

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Spoogbob is probably a UPS driver in Chicago randomly using Wi-Fi to remain undetected. You may have just tracked him down, Scott! What's the delivery drivers real name? ;-)

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine was "Shipped/Dispatched" as of 8/8/18. Outside chance of it arriving tomorrow. More likely it will come on 8/13 while i am work (Grrr).

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thankfully, the contents were unharmed, I was just really surprised how damaged the box was because I never had a package from MMP come to me in such a beat up condition. Anyway, I'm just glad to have my modules and get to play them soon.
Yours look like it's opened and re-taped up though.

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine was in pristine packaging. Not a scratch. I liked the air packaging. This was the first time I’ve seen this from MMP

The map looks awesome. All that snow, on a hot midwestern day in August.

Scenarios look fun too, at first glance.

Rules appear short. I did not see any footnotes, but I did not have long to look either. I hope there are some.

GeorgeBates

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llJapan
To all of those who have ordered 'Hatten in Flames' I hope you have fun with the game. If you are interested in the history behind the 'Hatten' battle, please have a look at the website I have put together: www.hatten1945.com
Andy
Andy, just spotted some errata in the US OB. In the org chart, the NATO unit symbol for the 79th ID is mislabeled, "42." In the key, "XXX=Corp" should be "Corps." Hudelson is shown commanding CCR, not CCB as stated in the notes.

Last edited:

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
To all of those who have ordered 'Hatten in Flames' I hope you have fun with the game. If you are interested in the history behind the 'Hatten' battle, please have a look at the website I have put together: www.hatten1945.com
Andy
Wow, that is a very good work!
Thank you so much: I now will have means to wait for my preorder at secondchancegames!