Hatten Bombardment

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Sorry for all the Hatten threads........ I should have just started my "Roger's dumb assed Hatten questions" thread...........

Anyway, with German Bombardments...... do they take place after on map setup and before off map setup OR after all setup?

The Rules state after all on map setup, but I want to make certain.

Thanks!

Roger

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Roger, I don't have those particular rules because I don't have that module, but if the rules say so, and you don't trust them, how can anyone help?

You might want to cite the relevant rules sections and provide some logical reasoning as to why you doubt their veracity...is there a conflict causing your doubt? If so, what?

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
German RG Subscript f states "after all on map setup is completed he places FFE1".........

Just want to make certain I am reading it correctly.... seems like BEFORE off map setup

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
agreed..... again, just making certain..........

Andrew Rogers

Reaction score
First name
Andy
Country
llAustralia
Sorry for all the Hatten threads........ I should have just started my "Roger's dumb assed Hatten questions" thread...........

Anyway, with German Bombardments...... do they take place after on map setup and before off map setup OR after all setup?

The Rules state after all on map setup, but I want to make certain.

Thanks!

Roger
Roger ... having designed Hatten I have had to ask my Aussie mates many dumb-assed questions during the design and playtesting process. Do not feel alone.

Your interpretation of the bombardment rule is correct.

That said, the rules for the CG seem fairly robust, so trust the wording. I think we have only had to make a couple of erratas.

Happy to field future questions (if Klas doesn't get in earlier). My only request to future questions is that you try not to use the words 'Rogers' & 'dumb-ass' side-by-side.

Regards,
Andy Rogers