Hatten Armour Leader vehicle swapping not allowed in refit.

nathan brown

Infrequent Flyer
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
OK so there is a Perry Sez on this topic that says you cannot swap armour leaders around. I don't really agree with it but its what it is.

This means that armour leaders who get their tank blown out from under them/ survive just have to sit around until the unlikely event of a re-man-able tank in your area during refit. They (vehicle crews) are not allowed to enter the board otherwise and must be withdrawn from board. So while I'm just inclined to agree a house rule here with my opponent...

the question:

Given a crew cannot swap vehicle/kick another crew out during refit...would you play that the same armour leaders have to start in the same AFV counters with the same letter designations? (ie no surprise effect once revealed)...they did have numbers on their turrets after all...(reality alert!)

Yes I know you can do it (swap) during play, but not practically...

zgrose

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Zoltan
Country
llUnited States
the question:

Given a crew cannot swap vehicle/kick another crew out during refit...would you play that the same armour leaders have to start in the same AFV counters with the same letter designations? (ie no surprise effect once revealed)...they did have numbers on their turrets after all...(reality alert!)
Not sure I've ever tried moving armor leaders around but as a mostly VASL player yes that is how I've played it. e.g. THIS tank has THIS Armor Leader on it.