HASL and TPP Counter Storage

Bartleby

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Look at coin envelopes for vehicles/ guns
I've always been intrigued by the coin envelope movement. I am deep in the Plano right now. Do you use a different coin envelope for every vehicle type?

nebel

Share and Enjoy
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
real men only play stalingrad asl and then only need russian and german counters. the more they fade the more realistic the experience.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I've always been intrigued by the coin envelope movement. I am deep in the Plano right now. Do you use a different coin envelope for every vehicle type?
Yes, different envelope for each vehicle/gun. There is a very nice coin system located on Texas ASL site.

I am migrating all of my vehicles/ guns to a coin system and then i will have all of my Infantry in 1 Raaco stack & then 1 other Raaco container for informational counters. This is my last system that i am going to do.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The danger of mini-zip bags is that if you are ever arrested, they may be considered as drug paraphernalia/selling supplies (at least they make the news when there's a drug bust here in Florida). I have a box of 1,000 each of two sized mini-baggies, and I am sure I am on some list for buying them through amazon.

Spencer Armstrong

Canard de Guerre
Reaction score
First name
Spencer
Country
llUnited States
The danger of mini-zip bags is that if you are ever arrested, they may be considered as drug paraphernalia/selling supplies (at least they make the news when there's a drug bust here in Florida). I have a box of 1,000 each of two sized mini-baggies, and I am sure I am on some list for buying them through amazon.
If ever arrested, paraphernalia will be the least of my issues. ;)

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't know. They could take a possession charge to possession with intent to sell. Maybe. Need an attorney. Solution: Just Say No to Drugs Kids!

Ganjulama

Tuco B.P.J. Maria Ramirez
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, I use coin envelopes for my travel set. All nationalities, including BFP [EXC: Operation Schmidt] available for download at TX ASL.

upload_2018-2-7_22-21-48.png

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Raaco - for those who can’t drive huge wooden cabinets full of ASL to tournaments.

PS. No clipping. Hell no.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I store mine alphabetically by counter ID, so all the "A" squads, halfsquads, crews, vehicles, guns, and SW are together, followed by "B", etc.

JR
That is an innovative concept.

I have contemplated storing mine by historical weight in kilograms (combat ready). But finally, I discarded the idea for a more conventional model as this might have required varying sets for early and late war (well fed and fueled vs. half starved and almost no fuel for the Japanese for example).

von Marwitz