Has HASL's re-working era finally came?

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hopefully not taking the CH business plan of regurgitating things over and over 😉

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The official abbreviation for Primosole Bridge in the ASL Armory is....{trumps blast} [ta ta taaaa, ta ta ta ta taaaaaaa] ...... PBr

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't care if you people buy these. For me, it's entirely worth it to go back and update these maps. Genuine hill-colored hills in PB. Hex KK11 actually appearing between KK10 and KK12. Stuff like that. Twenty years of OCD resolved in one big FWOOSH of relief.

Ahhhhhhh.......

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If ABtF is republished.

Does the Black SS OoB get reprinted as well?
If they do, I hope they ditch the "Blue MP" for open topped vehicles symbology. Kinetic Energy did white open topped vehicles on black counters and they look just fine.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I want them SS to be in 1944 camo, and it would be nice touch if 10-3 Leader would have features of Maximilian Schell.

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
The official abbreviation for Primosole Bridge in the ASL Armory is....{trumps blast} [ta ta taaaa, ta ta ta ta taaaaaaa] ...... PBr

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
This is more of an eASLRB question, but on Chapter Z Mini-Modules, Nhpum Ga seems to be omitted from the list.
I know the Mini-Modules have not been added as of version 1.07, just looking ahead.

Last edited:

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Frankly I think that MMP would benefit largely if they'd decide to go with full re-prints of their OOP HASL modules. I know at least one customer who'd make for ten alone.

His voyage through eBay brings him each day closer to nervous breakdown.

Although he knows that it's not that MMP wants to go ignore all those previous materials, but it's the matter of costs and - I guess - some license problems with Hasbro.

Hutch

Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
A pack with ABtF, PB, PBr, and PG bridges? Would it be called “Burning Bridges”?