Has HASL's re-working era finally came?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Given that Festung Breslau Budapest has had 2 print runs, and that we all know now that the ABTF/PG/PB bridge modules are in the process of re-working (mostly ABTF which will be straight 2nd edition revision), it seems that "MMP does not re-issue HASL's" opinion seems to slowly descent into oblivion. Are there any plans for MMP to do the same with KGP, BRT and both Historical Studies?

Last edited:

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I'm familiar with the other abbreviations, but I'm afraid "PG" escapes me. A quick visit to Desperation Morale didn't turn up anything likely looking - a little help?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I'm familiar with the other abbreviations, but I'm afraid "PG" escapes me. A quick visit to Desperation Morale didn't turn up anything likely looking - a little help?
This, and Primosole Bridge, too - although now as I think of it, PG isn't a reprint, but a straight module. Still ABTF, Pegasus and Primosole Bridges are being reprinted.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Given that Festung Breslau has had 2 print runs,
What is this Fortress Breslau you speak of?
.....it seems that "MMP does not re-issue HASL's" opinion seems to slowly descent into oblivion.
Not an opinion as much as an observed pattern of behavior....Never say "never"
Are there any plans for MMP to do the same with KGP, BRT and both Historical Studies?
Hope springs eternal, but that is not how the smart money bets.
Still ABTF, Pegasus and Primosole Bridges are being reprinted.
And you are hearing this where exactly? Pegasus Bridge maybe. I doubt ABTF and Primsole Bridge will get there....but that's just me.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
What is this Fortress Breslau you speak of?
My bad, I was thinking about Festung Budapest - I live in a region of the world with too many Festungen per square kilometer, obviously...

And you are hearing this where exactly? Pegasus Bridge maybe. I doubt ABTF and Primsole Bridge will get there....but that's just me.
Michael Faulkner - among others - says they're doing it, the 4xBridge module. So it's not gossip, it's official. I don't recall whether or not it was spoken on GS forum, I know that it was mentioned at Facebook group.

daniel zucker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think the abbreviation for Primosole Bridge is PrB; on second thought maybe PiB; o'hell its PIG. [as in "That one fine pig you got there farmer Zimmerman" {Charlotte's Web}]

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
I do at least one Sudoku each day to keep that from happening.....
Well I do one ASL Word of the Day and several cups with Captain Bacchus to speed up the " happening ".....

Btw a song from the sixties, The Happening. Petula?

The Supremes! LMFAO. That happening can befuddle the old gray matter that's for sure. 🤪

Last edited:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Well I do one ASL Word of the Day and several cups with Captain Bacchus to speed up the " happening ".....

Btw a song from the sixties, The Happening. Petula?

The Supremes! LMFAO. That happening can befuddle the old gray matter that's for sure. 🤪
I believe Petula was "Downtown"?