Has anyone heard from David Garvin (LTC Canadian Army)?

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With the beginning of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Task Force rounding up "criminals" (those that have court orders to leave the USofA) starting of the weekend, I wonder if ICE actually was able to capture him on the information I provided them (quietly under the table)? Or did he "flee" back North across the border like a true "criminal" would (to return back across the border illegally)?

JAGgamer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
With the beginning of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Task Force rounding up "criminals" (those that have court orders to leave the USofA) starting of the weekend, I wonder if ICE actually was able to capture him on the information I provided them (quietly under the table)? Or did he "flee" back North across the border like a true "criminal" would (to return back across the border illegally)?

Highly inappropriate and juvenile post. Truly.

Gordon

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Possibly apocryphal, but a supposed example of the dark humor of British Paras during the Falklands conflict: After being hit, one para cried out "I've lost my leg!" Another para replied, "No you haven't, it's back here."

von Garvin

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Don't forget my other brother, Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin, wrestler extraordinaire!

As for me, I'm on the lam, currently in Gettysburg...