Has Anyone Bought Counter Attacks 2?

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am curious as to the counter mix. I am interested in Minor powers AFVs. I can tell it has Hungarian but I wonder if there are any others. Does anyone know? I doubt we will see AoO and DB anytime in the near (maybe far) future.

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It can be had for much less than the asking price at The Gamer's Armory. I read the article but I am not so much concerned with the scenarios or the maps except as guidelines. I am looking at it as a way to get Axis Minor AFVs and ordnance.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
honestly you should just wait until CH releases the Axis minor nationality set. It will probably be before the year is out.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And remember never to buy at full retail price. The stuff becomes cheaper after a while.

von Marwitz

Bob Walters

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I think I am going to follow Gunner Scott's advice and wait for CH's Axis Minor nationality set. I had really wanted Counter Attack 2 for the Axis Minor stuff included and there is no way in hell I would buy AoO for insane prices on eBay. You never know maybe AoO will come be reprinted.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Also get on the CH Friday Mailer lust as you get a 30% Discount code every week for the stuff never pay full price I try and post this code on both FB ASL groups it is only valid over the weekend tho.