Harpoon ANW Serial Number

aotino

Reaction score
Hi Herman,
Apparently the Harplonk site is down right now, or at least I was not able to re-access it. Anyway, I found a text document in my Harpoon file titled serialreg, and inside was a 16 digit serial number, registered to me. Is this the number needed to re-download the game?

Last edited:

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
HarPlonkHQ forum software is currently being updated. The serial number is 16 characters long and found within the serialreg.txt document. If you have that basic information, you should be okay. If that serial number has also been registered at Matrix, it would probably be even better. At this point, the best thing to do is to ask them over at their helpdesk.

aotino

Reaction score
If you have that basic information, you should be okay. If that serial number has also been registered at Matrix, it would probably be even better. At this point, the best thing to do is to ask them over at their helpdesk.
Yes it seems I have the right information which is a good thing. I probably registered at the time, but I will take your advice and check with the folks at Matrix. Thanks, Alan