Harpoon 4

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Just getting into the H4 (v4.1) system. For those of you who might be interested...

Hope it´s not taged as promotional, as it´s out of print. Although they are working on the v4.2 rules set.

Also looking at the "Command at Sea" (WII) system which I also like...

Admins are free to delete the post if they consider this promotional. I just try to be Informative more then anything else.

Fair seas,

Mike

Cherper

Legend in my own mind
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mike,
I was reading about the new rules for Harpoon that are due out and they sound really good. I have played 4.1 and it is a slog. Too much time spent on calculating everything. The new rules are streamlined eliminating all the headaches with aircraft, fuel usage, loadout, etc.. They are supposed to be due out in August or September and apparently will be revamped throughout the whole system.

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Hi Cherper,

Thanks for the info! I knew they were working on the 4.2 rules but it´s been quite some time in the doing that I thought I would just jump in the 4.1 set. That dosen´t mean that I wont buy the upcoming updated system. At least now I know a estimate release, although we all know how these things can be delayed. Either way, it´s good news and I thank you for letting me know ?

Mike