Harpoon 3 v3.6.2 Pre-Release Open Beta

HercMighty

Reaction score
When will the DB be up? I thought some of the changes required work that was being done on the DB? Or at least to get the full effect anyways.

Sunburn

Reaction score
Country
llGreece
Correct on the latter. The DB2000 is the only database that fully takes advantage of the new features. This has been true with features of past releases as well (nuclear weapons, aircraft ready times, past sensor models etc.)

The current open-beta release is for testing compatibility & stability. It is not intented for testing the new features, since those have already been tested to death internally :) . If you're really aching to try the new features, I can ask Rag for a link to the new DB.

HercMighty

Reaction score
Thanks, but then it does you no good without the rebuilt scenerios. So we are still stuck until everything is released before we can take advantage of the work that is going into it.

Not to say the wait isn't worth it :D

On the harpoon boards Ranger has now added links to everything until the official release. Happy hunting!

Last edited:

switch_back

Reaction score
Country
ll
Just a quick question aside from this guys, ive heard alot about the Harpoon series, im quite interested, where can I see some reviews or screenshots and features? also where can I buy it from? is there anywhere in the UK that will sell it??

Thanks guys, sorry to interupt :D