Happy Thanksgiving

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
(To all who celebrate)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Well its that time a of year again when we all sit down and stuff our faces with turkey and other great foods. Then roll ourselves to the den and plop down on the couch, losen our belts, watch the game, and slowly doze of. :bored: Man I love this time of year. :joy:

Well I just wanted to wish everyone a great turkey day and hope that you all have an enjoyable time with friends and family. :flag:

Don't eat to much
DJ :p

Last edited:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
Everybody name it in his language (one per language) just to make it international. (of course if your country doesnot support it, name a celebration with near this time).

So Hungarian Thanksgiving:

Hálaadás

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Laszlo, I was at the hot water caves at Miskolc-Topolca last year. Unbelievable stuff. We also drove to Eger. American cities can be pretty attractive but they look bland compared to the splendor of the main city square in Eger (where those monuments of mounted knights are). The Turkish fortress over the city is most impressive.

My sister and her family live in Poland, they like to spend vacations in Hungary and last year they took me with them.

As a kid I went on summer "youth colony" (as it was called in Poland) trips to Solnok and Nyiregyhaza but my memories of those locations are fading. I still remember I had my first cigarette and first can of beer at one of those locations (I was 16).
:D

So, did you have your sandwich with the "Medve" cheese this morning yet? That's my favorite cheese.

Last edited:

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Anyway in Polish we might say: "Wesolych Swiat Dziekczynienia" ("Happy Thanksgiving Holiday")

OR

"Smacznego Indyka" ("I Wish You a Tasty Turkey")

undrgrndhx

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes i love this time of year also..HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all that celelbrate
:cheeky:

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
MonsterZero said:
Hey Laszlo, I was at the hot water caves at Miskolc-Topolca last year. Unbelievable stuff. We also drove to Eger. American cities can be pretty attractive but they look bland compared to the splendor of the main city square in Eger (where those monuments of mounted knights are). The Turkish fortress over the city is most impressive.

My sister and her family live in Poland, they like to spend vacations in Hungary and last year they took me with them.

As a kid I went on summer "youth colony" (as it was called in Poland) trips to Solnok and Nyiregyhaza but my memories of those locations are fading. I still remember I had my first cigarette and first can of beer at one of those locations (I was 16).

So, did you have your sandwich with the "Medve" cheese this morning yet? That's my favorite cheese.
Hey, you found some really interesting place in Hungary. Miskolc-tapolca, Eger, these are really nice places. Szolnok is not far from my birthplace.
Did you missed Budapest? That is a very interesting place...

Medve sajt ("bear cheese"), yes it is famous here :)

LaPalice

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Thanksgiving doesn’t exist in France. We eat a turkey at Christmas. Since some years there are people who try to install Halloween in France, to win money, as usual. I don’t find that this Halloween is interesting, to the contrary. And I would largely prefer to celebrate Thanksgiving, to make a very good meal. Is Thanksgiving a holiday in the USA ?
And happy Thanksgiving of course :).

LaPalice.

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
hehe.. did anyone get up early enough to catch today's sales?

I did get up early,b ut just to play my turns :D

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Well I don't know about the rest of you fellows but I stufffed my self and theres plenty of leftovers for the weekend while I play my turns :D