Happy New Year!

MonsterZero

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Happy new year everybody and may I request some of Jbetin's colored text fireworks please? Thank you.

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Indeed!

A gracious thanks to all who've made this website what it is - a profoundly interesting place to wile away the hours. A special debt of gratitude to Don, whose clear-headedness keeps us unruly miscreants in line, when we tend to get out of hand. Thanks, Big Daddy-O, Great Kahuna, and generally groovy guy!

My apologies to all that I've pissed off in the last year. No hard feelings held for any that have managed to likewise get under my skin, from time to time. I can't promise that I'll be an angel, in the following year, but at least we can start off with a clean slate at the stroke of midnight... ;)

Also, I'd like to express my hope that we continue to eschew the imminentizing of the eschaton, and in spite of our baser instincts, build a better world to leave our children. 2004 will be an election year in the USA, and IMO, one of the most important ones in the last three quarters of a century. Vote early, and vote often...but, most importantly...VOTE!

¡Feliz Año Nuevo!

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I Wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bonne et Heureuse Année

Freundlishes
--Neues --
Jahr 2004

Der WanderNewYear

P.S. : Do you Like it Monster Zero ?

Last edited:

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
screamer said:
heheh, i have to work from 0:30 till 6:30 tonight but

Happy Newyear everyone

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar luitjes
You're not alone on the work front.

Happy New Year to you all. Have a safe and enjoyable time. If you wake up with some regrets next to you, blame it on the alcohol (even if you don't drink).

ER_Chaser

Reaction score
Country
llChina
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :)

I was watching the firework from my window ---- beautiful :)

nemo

-. . -- ---
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Happy New Year to everyone on this forum - may it fulfill at least some of your wishes!