Happy Independance Day USA!

Michael Dorosh

der Spieß des Forums
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
And what do you Maple Leafers have against us cheeseheads?
Personally, nothing. Social media is clamouring for Canadian boycotts of US made products though. At the same time, my neighbor is heading down to Disneyland with her kids, the grandmother, the daughter's friend. LOL. The girl next door may actually be less politically aware than me.

I wonder if MMP will be affected by the "trade war."

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Personally, nothing. Social media is clamouring for Canadian boycotts of US made products though. At the same time, my neighbor is heading down to Disneyland with her kids, the grandmother, the daughter's friend. LOL. The girl next door may actually be less politically aware than me.

Disney’s dang expensive.

Wonderland might be a better deal.

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

We appreciate the visitors in Florida. The taxes you pay at the parks, rental car, hotels and shopping is the main reason we don't have a state income tax.

All hail Mickey!

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We appreciate the visitors in Florida. The taxes you pay at the parks, rental car, hotels and shopping is the main reason we don't have a state income tax.

All hail Mickey!
No mickey mouses in Vegas, but there's no state income taxes either... There are some mighty fine "minnie" mouses though ;)

1530935718498.png

1530935771685.png