Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
What do I want for Christmas?

My grandson Freddie is round tomorrow. We sorted the thorny issue of Brexit out last week. I'm hoping tomorrow to discuss my retirement which is not so far away....

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I was thinking about the final season of "The Spanky Show" aka "The Madness of King Donald", but it's such fun to watch (in a schadenfreude way), admittedly getting a little scary over the last few episodes. I really like the way the writers keep the gaunt, white haired Mueller as an ever looming threat but just so, so briefly glanced as a fleeting, deposing shadow, leaving another victim in jail. Will Spanky and Ivanka consummate their feelings, will Melania have enough and poison him, what happens to the only innocent, Baron, when all the others are "disappeared"? The audience needs closure.

I do look forward to Season 8 of Game of Thrones, the first long TV series to have got my money since Battlestar Galactica. Of course more good ASL stuff.

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
What do I want for Christmas?

My grandson Freddie is round tomorrow. We sorted the thorny issue of Brexit out last week. I'm hoping tomorrow to discuss my retirement which is not so far away....

View attachment 6579
Look at his face he’s just been given his 1st dicetower!

Happy Christmas Martin to you and family!

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah Battlestar Galactica the remake was really good, watched it twice.

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Thank you! Merry Christmas and joyfull holidays to all too!

More The Witcher episodes hehe.

Last edited:

Red2112

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Yes, I would let Jennifer put a spell on me any time :love: I bet my wife thinks the same with Geralt! haha!

Seriously, enjoying the series. Wife went and started a new gameplay after that, so I bought her Kingdom Come Deliverance today. Will see how she does!

aiabx

Same as it ever was
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I hope we all have happy and safe holidays. With maybe a bit of gluttony and fun for the deserving among us.

JokkerTG

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wish to celebrate Christmas, in every single month, hah.