Happy Birthday, Tiberius!

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Hey Bill! Hope you're not working too hard today, as you know it's been too damned hot around here, lately. However...when you're up on Mt Tamalpais, sweating your ass off, cutting those fire breaks, remember to wear your hardhat. You never know when the new boss will come by and demand to perform a safety inspection... :love:

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey Jamiam,

Where did you get that picture of me and the boss? (The boss is on the truck). THe other guy is the building inspector. He said our work passed. AFter that I was able to leave early today. BTW MT. Tam is just off the picture to the right.

JAMiAM

TOAW III Project Manager
Reaction score
Damn, Bill! That's a nice place. Love the turreted architecture and the view is to die for. Is that what you're working on now?

Must be nice to occasionally get a taste of how the other half (or, more accurately, 5%) lives... ;)

Tiberius

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JAMiAM said:
Damn, Bill! That's a nice place. Love the turreted architecture and the view is to die for. Is that what you're working on now?

Must be nice to occasionally get a taste of how the other half (or, more accurately, 5%) lives... ;)
I'll tell the boss you love the architecture. He'll be happy about that. Yes view is intense. You can see over dwntwn S.F. to the horizon of the pacific. The cool part though is frequently seeing deer in the yard and practically getting buzzed by red-tail hawks. Yes the other 1% is who I could say could afford that thing. 5 of my house could fit in there. I think you could actually fit my house in the big living room.

JoeBob

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:clap:

Happy birthday there, buddy-boy!!!

I've been wondering what that house looked like that you've been working on for so long. Damned spectacular, I must say, both the architecture and the view. And your boss is far better looking than I suspected! Watch out though, she might be a he...if you know what I mean.

By the way, where's that Rommel move you've been threatening me with. Is he too "skeered" to step foot into North Africa? :p

Thank God the heat wave has subsided, had to bail out of my worktruck a few times before I caught on fire (no AC). :cry: