Happy B-Day Ghost Soldier

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well Ghost used to be around a lot now I haven't noticed him around.... maybe he was just a ghost.

Happy birthday man...

GhostSoldier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aw shucks

Well thanks BarcelonaBlom. The Ghost is alive and well, but just like a ghost......seldom seen, seldom heard. Which brings me to a formal anouncement: In light of my strivance for originality, my creed of changing dynamics, mobility to avoid detection, etc. etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseum.......... The member formerly known as GhostSoldier will now be known as Ghost Diddy. That's right Ghost and GhostSoldier14. I am the Daddy of all Ghosts. A#1 Spook. Bushmaster. Ninjastyle. That's mine too! Ninjastyle! 'Preciate it BarcelonaBlom! Good lookin' out!
Ghost Diddy.
Ominus dominus. Corpus Christi. Christy Brinkley.

GhostSoldier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
Happy Birthday Mr Ghost Person.

:scream: What was that?

Dr. S.
Hmmm? A gay evil-genius/ villian. Why, that hasn't been done since...'Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery'! Maybe not gay, gay. But gay like, metrosexual.:bang:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Originally posted by GhostSoldier
Hmmm? A gay evil-genius/ villian. Why, that hasn't been done since...'Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery'! Maybe not gay, gay. But gay like, metrosexual.:bang:
I was around long before that meddling Mike Myers thought up his character. Grrr... :armed:

Dr. S.