Handy Excel-based Scenario analyzer (using data from ROAR)

PrinceTuiTeka

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hey Ken,

Still not working. I'm not really sure why. I'll try and attach some screenshots. I'm pretty close to computer illiterate but I'm pretty sure I've got the Copy and paste right.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
For some reason it does not work on linux when I copy from firefox and paste directly into a libreoffice spreadsheet. It looks as though firefox is putting in something that messes up the plain text. I will guess that firefox is including formatting of some kind. Copying through a plain text editor (gedit, notepad, etc) gets rid of formatting. If I copy from firefox and paste into a text editor (gedit) then copy from the text editor and paste into the libreoffice spreadsheet, it works as expected, I think. I don't know if that is related to your particular problem.

JR

KenH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
JR - thanks for helping out. It just dawned on me that you are the "jr" in the website "http://www.jrvdev.com/ROAR". :) I am humbled and honored, sir!

Sooooo... I just looked at version 2.1... and in my haste to fix a problem, I created one.

DOH! It was an easy fix. Version 2.2 will be loaded in the next 5 mins to the Download area.

It's also attached below. Try this version, Prince. Sorry, my friend. I am not sure why you weren't able to get this to work using ver2.0b, but this version 2.2 corrects a minor problem that I had noticed previously, so it was worth the upgrade.

You'll have to download the two pages from ROAR again (I had to remove the data in order to keep the file size small enough for GameSquad.com file limits).

Ken

Attachments