Hamsters Vs Bannanas roleplay

thegamerman

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
The hour of reckoning is upon us... the sengo hamsters having long been in hiding since the bannana invasion but are ready to rise again. This forum will now be a battleground for two fearsome forces. Hamsters and Bannanas choose your side.

I am the hamster overlord i am a 7 foot tall black hamster with a silver streak down my back i have a variety of weapons and superpowers.

Who shall be the Bannana overlord? Who will join the armies? Who will fight in the final war?

It begins

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I shall battle against you as the bright yellow Top Banana :banjump:

I shall defeat you with my many banana minions
:banana04: :banana: :banana-thumb: :2623: :bandrum: :bf_rasta: :baneye: :banjump: :dance: :nana: :skip: :banana-wave: :BGuitar: :bananapelada:

Ewan

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
we shall be eaten and attack from the inside, muhhahahaha the ultimate plan

Johno

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The army of cheese invades led by a bannana:p

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :2623: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

.pars

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
:flammable: :meh: :meh: :meh: :meh: :meh: :meh: :flammable:
Behold the Biker Smilies from Mars. We shall destroy all with our circular heads.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I am the great and wise chuloopabot. I ride in on my trusty hampsterdon, the wind sweeping up my long, luxourious hero hair.

I have fought a thousand battles, won a thousand wars, slept with a thousand women and pissed off equally a thousand men.

I pull my steed up along side the hampster overlord.

"Sir, my gerbil assault squad is set up on the north ridge, with the mounted mouse brigadiers on the far east ridge. As we speak my elite hampster task force is performing a rear gaurd assault on the bananas rear line. We wil ltake therm by surprise and leave them with no reserves.... whats more, i have this.."

I turn my giant hampsterdon mount and comand it "down boy"... it lays on it's stomach and out from it's arse comes a giant peeler cannon. I proceed to give my monsterous mount the fire command... "purple hippo". It fires with a massive "boom"... a blast of terrible black energy thunders across the battle field and hits ewan full in the chest.
Suddenly he begins to peel, screaming as he does.
Within seconds Ewan, the mighty banana overlord stands naked, with the worlds smallest wing-wang protuding from what you would imagine to be a groin of some sort, and giant hideous testicles flapping about in the wind.

Dernhelm

Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
I run with my hamster friends in formation.

The front line nibbles all the bananas while the hamsters at the back fling poop

Pompey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam:

haha. i will attack with invincible armoured unit of meat against the evil ewan and his :banana: minions!

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Do not fear Ewan an ally has joined the fray

:bat: :bat: :bat: :devil: :devil: :2623: :2623: :devil: :devil: :bat: :bat: :bat:

My bats will pierce the eyes of all oponents while my banana cavalry will ride them down within a moment of seconds. Any whom are left standing will find out what hell is like at the hands of my :devil:

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ther 2 slow 2 keep up wid my creatures, we will keep just out of distance and wait for rain to rust you and then we shall strike

Pompey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
damn u!

i turn to the mighty chuloopabot for a rust repelant mixture

fiery rock

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ewan it is now our time to shine muhahahahaha

Fiery rock leads his :devil: minions out into the battle field within the time of silence and slowly begins work on what he hopes will be the downfall of the :Spam: but will pompey work out his little trick and turn it against him:rolleyes:

Pompey

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
haha not only has chuloopabot fixed the rust plan but has also found new and quicker legs for the spam!

they slowly march forward toward the fiery rock front line and as they begin to move bak knowing that the spam could not go faster. THE SPAM RUN AT THE ROCKS GROUP AND DECIMATES THEM! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! *ahem*