Halo

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ok... well then you be master chief and i'll be my heretic guy. the story will continue but i will add my guy to the story. heretic + master chief = co-operative campaign! then we can work together and gain control of the ship...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
that would be so amazing if it was for halo 3.

BUNGIE IF YOU'RE READING(which I doubt), TAKE THIS IDEA (and while you're at it give us the first copies of halo 3 and a xbox 360, me and Kraz-E, jk but go ahead if you want to)

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
(continuation...)

The hatch made a hissing noise and retracted back to reveal a short tunnel that was lined with what looked like thin glowing wires. Some were blue and some were white but they all pulsated gently in time with each other. Despite the somewhat relaxing beauty of the passage, Master Chief was silently hoping that the end of it wouldn’t present him with a small army of bloodthirsty Elites pointing painful looking weapons to his head: after an embarrassing experience a few years ago during a routine UNSC (United Nations Space Command) training drill, he learned never to underestimate the intelligence of an enemy…no matter how ugly, stupid or docile they may appear. In spite of his underlying concerns, his short trip through the tunnel was without incident and as he climbed out of the exit hatch and cautiously walked around the newly discovered space, it became apparent that this section of the ship was practically deserted. There was nothing but a few maintenance droids in the immediate vicinity, who despite showing up on his HUD as hostile targets, seemed to pay no attention to him. However, Chief had the distinct feeling that he was being watched…or at the very least, had been spotted but inexplicably overlooked. Chief’s instincts were never wrong, and this simple fact was confirmed abruptly by the emergence of a seemingly lost Grunt. The creature appeared to have come from another service hatch and clambered clumsily towards a terminal nestled inconspicuously in the far wall. Master Chief silently crept up behind the blissfully unaware creature and simply grabbed it by the ridiculously shaped methane breather pack, which rested on its back. Once the Grunt realised a human was attacking it, it shrieked “DEMON!!” and while Chief had become quite used to this during his time in the covenant holy city High Charity, this was a completely different matter. The creature’s erratic screams could easily have jeopardised his mission, had anyone been nearby and Chief demonstrated his annoyance by pulling out his pistol and pointing it squarely at the Grunt’s ugly cranium. This act of extreme hostility immediately told the Grunt to shut up and do whatever Master Chief wanted...

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
lmao...i'm actually doing this for my creative writing coursework!!! as i write more i'll update!