Halo

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Inspired by the thread Gears of War by Darksora, this one is where you make your own character.

Name: ScorelessCoasts (you could put you xbox live account instead)
Color: Black (only available in first halo btw)
Specialize: Sniper and Battle Riffle (weapons you specialize in)
Team: HaloM0Dz
Motto: Lets Finish This (this is my motto but you could put your teams motto instead)
Purpose: Be the Best

You could add stuff if wanted.

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name: Fizzz
Color: white/black
Weapons: Dual needlers, Carbine, plasma grenades, human grenades
Motto: "heresy? no...i call it common sense"

Moltar

Reaction score
Country
ll
Name: Sinister Rouge
Color: Red
Weapons: Magnums and Swords
Team: none
Motto: (when im attacking someone i usually say this) DIE BIOTCH!!!!
Purpose: none really just to have fun.

RomanticWolf

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Name: RomanticWolf
Color: Purple/pink (large hart)
Weapons: All
Team: none
Motto: What ever im singing
Purpose: play and hope to win!

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
o yea i forgot symbol.

Update:

Name: ScorelessCoasts (you could put you xbox live account instead)
Color: Black (only available in first halo btw)
Symbol: Cobra
Specialize: Sniper and Battle Riffle (weapons you specialize in)
Team: HaloM0Dz
Motto: Lets Finish This (this is my motto but you could put your teams motto instead)
Purpose: Be the Best, but wait i'm already am.

I like my motto a lot, coz i'm always the one finishing them.

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
soooo...is this going to be like a co-operative campaign roleplay or multiplayer CTF/DM/TDM?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Who wants to start, fine i will. (this should be halo 3, but twisted)

After the fight with ???(forgot his name, the big brute guy), Master chief is on his way....

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
(his name is Tartarus)

...on the forerunner ship towards earth. suddenly, his radio sparked into life: "chief? are you there chief? it was cortana. "yeah i'm here. it was close, but i just about made it in here." he was only a few metres from the engines reactor and there seemed to be no way out. "Arbiter and the elites managed to take out Tartarus and disable the ring. but there's a new problem on our hands: the oracle says that several new rings have spawned, and that the forerunner ship is the key to activate them. thats why the heirarchs protected the ship so well. not only is it the most powerful ship in the covenant fleet, but they also rigged it to activate the new rings incase this one got destroyed..." he looked around at the inside of the cavernous reactor room and spotted a small hatch, presumably for emergencies, but just big enough for him to get through...and get to the rest of the ship. "so i have to take out the trash on this ship and get the prophet of truth to spit out the method of disabling the new rings..."

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
my post? THANKS! I just basically built upon the ending of halo 2! its all pretty fresh in my mind cos i completed it again today...

EDIT: the italics arent as defined as i wanted them to be. its kinda hard to see which parts are cortana speaking and which parts are master chief...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i'm not sure how to continiue because i forgot how campaign went, so this is goin to be a a sentence...

Master Chief has gotten out of the ship and is heading to...

(not that useful, i cant remember campaign)

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
just add to my storyline...

EDIT: lol i just realised if you cant remember the storyline then you cant really continue...

Kraz-E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
he made his way across the engine room floor towards the hatch, but it soon became apparent that there was no obvious way of opening it. There was some sort of covenant interface but master chief had no idea as to how he would use it... so he simply resorted to what he did best: blowing stuff up! "lets hope nobody hears this...actually, scrap that. we cant let all these bullets go to waste now can we...?" he pulled out the covenant carbine he found laying around a few levels ago and...well he didnt get around to shooting the hatch because the interface suddenly emanated a series of computerised beeps and a fairly small section of the hatch morphed into a strange shaped hole... master chief examined the carbine and soon realised that its barrel was a perfect fit for the newly formed crevice. "hm...resourceful little *******s arent they?" it made sense: the covenant must have realised that making elites carry keys around with them simply wasnt practical. they could be easily lost during battle. so instead they just allowed carbines to be used as 'keys' for any service hatches on the ship. "i have a feeling i'll be needing this..." and so he pushed the tip of his carbine into the hole. the hatch made a hissing noise and retracted back to reveal a short tunnel...

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
i'm not a good writing person, the origion of this thread was to make your own character, remember that.