Halo 2

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Id go out and buy a PS2 for San Andreas, but I know when it does come out on Xbox, it will be better on Xbox than Ps2. Vice City was so im assuming that San andreas will be also.

And Halo 2 isn't as good as the original because they really didn't do anything that I havent seen before. They almost should of just left it at Halo.

Marines

Reaction score
PvtJohnson said:
Id go out and buy a PS2 for San Andreas, but I know when it does come out on Xbox, it will be better on Xbox than Ps2. Vice City was so im assuming that San andreas will be also.

And Halo 2 isn't as good as the original because they really didn't do anything that I havent seen before. They almost should of just left it at Halo.
Hold on to your butts!

Halo 3 is already in production

doomonyou

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I will most likely but H2. But this sounds a lot like what they did with Splinter Cell. Which in my opinion is the best Xbox game out. For SP 2 they made the single person shorter to concentrate more on the xbox live side of it. For you Splinter Cell fans I have read #3 is in production as well.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Silly people though, no game is going to matter once HL2 is released/unlocked. :D

gobeavs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Overseer said:
Silly people though, no game is going to matter once HL2 is released/unlocked. :D
Amen, anyone else staying up for it :D?

Honestly, I don't see what the big draw is to Halo 2. Its more like an expansion pack than a sequel....Then again, I never really liked Halo 1 anyway...although Warthog/plasma grenade multiplayer fights were fun.

Last edited:

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Afaik: Rockstar has an exclusive deal with Sony that won't see san Andreas on an XBox.

I'm finding the latest releases of games are play for a week, never touch again... (*cough*FSW*cough*)

nothing on the horizon seems particularly interesting to me either :(

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ivan Rapkinov said:
Afaik: Rockstar has an exclusive deal with Sony that won't see san Andreas on an XBox.

I'm finding the latest releases of games are play for a week, never touch again... (*cough*FSW*cough*)

nothing on the horizon seems particularly interesting to me either :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! San Andreas isn't ever coming to Xbox, thats terrible!

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
They said the same about GTA3 and it's 'update' 'Vice City'. If they're gonna do it for the PC, they'll do it for Xbox, trust me. :D

Viking67

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, back on the subject, which was (really, go take a look) Halo 2, I haven't got to the huge dissappointment bit yet, but I've barely played Single Player at all. Instead, one of my friends had a LAN party awhile ago (only two Xboxs) which quickly morphed into an all-nighter. For some reason, the second to last game I played I turned into a Rambo-type person for the rest of the day. That game at one point the score was Me: 8 Leader: 32 and then I went on to win by 8, 50-42.

My last three kills in that game:

I pop around a corner to see a banshee strafing a wraith. When the banshee is close enough, I blast it with my shotgun. It blows up. I now have a wraith about 10 feet in front of me turning to engage. Thinking fast, I shoot the tank with my shotgun. It had been so badly damaged by the banshee that it blew up, too. I take a few steps forward and notice a person in a doorway, shooting at parked ghosts. I realized that I have a rocket launcher, so I shoot it a him, and with considerable amusment I watched the rocket go directcly into the target, who was turned to the right so he couldn't see the problem, and it was very funny to watch this whole episode and then have a guy, after having a rocket shooting right at him for about 5 seconds, suddenly say "WHAT!?! Hey, who did that!?!" :laugh:

Erm, well, you kind of have to be there :eek:

Last edited:

Full Monty

Reaction score
Country
ll
Got it today and I'm just taking a break from what's turning into a marathon session. Gameplay seems up to Halo standards, as ever some nice humour in the dialog too, but I can't get over how much crisper the graphics are. Up until now, the original Halo still held it's own although it had been somewhat surpassed by the likes of Crimson Skies and Chronicles of Riddick but Halo 2 looks absolutely stunning.