GWASL VASL

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aint there a guy that has a website with VASL'ed CH stuff? I guess the Great War ASL stuff must be selling but I sure as shit wont buy it. Granted I do buy a few CH products that do look interesting, but god forbid, if I bought everything, that would break my bank lol.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Dear Scott (and the rest)

"The Guy" is Pete Roberts (aka General Mayhem on this forum) - a hard working retired individual and great bloke that does take CH to VASL and its great that he does since people do buy it!
(I kinda help with lots of the scanning into files and he is the legend that transforms them and then I proof read)

The site is https://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=7kzb699hvtsvk#myfiles

It does not include Great War ASL - now its a huge question whether its worth the trouble - matter of taste - Like the civil war series - bought 1 or 2 and wish I could send them back - they don't feel like ASL at all - I am sure people like them so it would require a few interested people - The ones we have done cover the good and bad days of CH so much more appeal to the masses

Our current project would appeal to more people - Trying to get the Korean stuff done before the MMP big release and Scott your post on one of the CH Kursk scenarios got me to get out the Devils Domain 2 and Gates of Hell pack and start that slow journey as well

Cheers

Rob :cool:

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would think that the Chinese with infantry platoon movement would be a great base to adapt ASL to WW1 ASL.

Blackcloud6

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would think that the Chinese with infantry platoon movement would be a great base to adapt ASL to WW1 ASL.
There is platoon movement in GWASL. What is neat, the size of the platoon is different by country and time period reflecting differences and changes in doctrine. It works quite well.