Guitar Hero for Wii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
YEEEEEEEEEEEES i LOVE guitar hero, but i dont have a ps2, i just play it loads round a friends, im really looking forward to that!!!!!!

homestar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
YES! Finally!! I just hope that now it's with Activision they won't screw it up.

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
That's cool, but now i don't know which console to get it on: i don't really want to end up with three different guitars. But the PS2 has Guitar Hero 1, which has a better soundtrack than 2, so i'd like that, but the 360's Guitar Hero 2 has a sweet guitar, so i'd like that too. I really hope the Wii doesn't come out with an even better guitar or some really cool additional feature otherwise i may end up with three!

homestar

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well, the 360 version has online downloads i think. Unless the Wii get some sort of new guitar or better songs/downloads, i might want a ps2 or 360, but for now i have my wii.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just ordered it from Red Octane...they have a bundle the exact same price as the GHIII selling on other sites, but you also get a GHIII keychain, a "gig bag" for your guitar, and something else.

I can't wait to play this puppy!!