Guild Ranks, Information for Recruiters & CURRENT LEVEL CAP (49)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Nari - I've been in *alot* of guilds that are basically centered around a handful of 70s (who each generally have two or three 70s), and they run the place. All good. But, in alot of cases, they really have little respect for anyone that isn't right up there with them, and on some rare instances, they actually get mad at lower level characters who speak in guild chat, ask questions, or see if they can get some help. Other guilds will kick you if you go a week and don't come online.

Well, when we got back into WoW, all of us that started the guild were basically starting fresh - and we didn't want to be lvl 20 and have our guild 'run' by a bunch of 70s that we didn't even know. We decided to keep the guild recruits within 5 levels of our 'core' group of founders. Now don't get that wrong - once you've joined, you can race up to lvl 70 in a week, and you'll never be removed - we just don't want people at that level already to be added. We want to grow together - foster some team spirit, and the trust, friendship and cameraderie that comes from going through all that together - as a team.

Having a 70 do a run with you in one thing - and you're grateful, you got through that dungeon/completed that tough quest, etc. All good! But it's a totally different feeling than the one you have when you consider another character, this one being someone that advanced 40 levels with you, fighting, dieing, helping you advance, getting together for tough quests, etc.

It's that brotherhood/sisterhood feeling that we're trying to foster.

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Oh MAN is it gonna rock when we get to 70... I can't confirm this officially yet, but I think we're the largest guild on our server. One the weekend past, we had *45* people online at once. (Many guilds don't even have that many members!)

We're going to add a new focus at 70, obviously - RAIDs! With the sheer amount of members we have - and a good portion of us all hitting the high levels together, we are absolutely going to own this server!

We'll make DethNet a name they never forget!

Beeyatch

Senior Guild Founder
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Okay, for those of you guys that are recruiting for us, here is a list of a few members that we have kicked out of the guild and is not allowed back in. I will up date this list as needed. I know its hard to keep track, But there is a member or 2 that keeps finding their way in and we keep booting.

Galkan This Guy will not give up, and has made it clear if he has to, he will start new char's so can get back in. He found someone again today to let him back in, But Benic noticed and in 10 seconds I booted him out again. Thats why I am making a list so you guys have a heads up , I wont list every name, Just a few that we want to make sure doesnt get back in.

kimura
Omoplata
Bizkitguy
Hauss
*Can all recruiter's reply to this message so I know you have read this please, Thx!

Last edited: