GS BB Vanilla 45 Tourney - 2 needed please.

Waleed

Reaction score
Country
ll
Okay everyone - this Tourney ready to start :)

1. Straight 4 round KO - need 1 more players.

2. 4 Rounds, set February, March, April, May 1945.

3. Pairings will be ordered 1-16 at random, so your path to final is "known".

4. The map is 2km x 2km size with diagonally opposite deployment zones, QB generated and tweaked by me. On feedback from players the later maps may be smaller or larger.

5. You will play the same player twice - once as Axis, once as Allied - both games laddered, combined total score gets you through.

6. Forces completely unrestricted in everything - BUT you can only purchase units with rarity of + or - 10%. ADDED 2nd August Units with over 10% rarity that are purchased as part of a battalion are allowed.

7. Once the draw is made, I'll e-mail the map for that round to every player, and you will have a week to pick your forces.

8. Games are all ME at 28 Variable turn length, daytime, overcast.

9. Force sizes will be 1500 points - and with 20% casualties - so you buy extra and the forces are generated with casualties to units (that your opponent does NOT get vp's for...)

10. If any player purchases outside the +10% or -10% rarity they will forfeit that game 25-75 reportable on the ladder by their opponent...so take care when purchasing units!

11. Each player will set up as Axis first, and will fill in all the parameters, bar the Map which will be imported.

12. 16 sign-ups are -

Andre
CMant
Combat Wombat
Doodlebug
ernies
General Splatton
Iron Mike USMC
jdsu
JML
KG_AirborneBob
KG_RangerBooBoo
Maakt Droog
Michael Dorosh
Mt. Carmel Hill
Taktik
Tripps

Last edited:

CMant

Reaction score
Have you looked for players at WaW and Blitz ?

Hate to see anyone cut out .

JML

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
It's been while since i played but i would be willing to participate in this tourney.

radsty

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If you are still looking to fill out the count, I'm interested. If you are already full, I can stick around as an alternate if need be :)