Gridiron Help Needed

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yup it was my first year but to have the top rated player a person who chose their team on looks and names!

At least I beat one of my friends and the one who inveigled us all into this league.
I can't see me getting Suzi a team shirt it just is not her. I don't think she's seen more than 5 minutes of a game ever.

This year we intend doing the superbowl properly...recording it and avoiding all mention of the score the next day. Did that last year and it was so much better than watchiong the first half then creeping off to bed. Besides this way we can scoot through the adverts. How do you guys stand so much advertising during a game? Especially when it takes 20 minutes to play out the last 3 minutes of a game that is for all intents and purposes already over?

mfl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Vinnie,
I suppose that rules out the possibility of a cheerleader outfit for her as well.... My wife had an Emmit Smith jersey. She played and scored the stuff back in the early 1990's. Even wrote a program for the scoring, prior to much of that stuff coming out, I think. Alot easier now with the web then going over old newpapers for the scoring.
Hope you had fun. Another good strategy with picking players up, is if you hear of major player injury think about picking up thier backup immediately.
Mike

Marty Ward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yup it was my first year but to have the top rated player a person who chose their team on looks and names!
I know a girl who has won thousands of dollars in football pools by picking which team mascot would kick the others butt! It doesn't matter how you pick'em :)