GRENADIER´16 ASL Tournament, Germany, 02.11.16-06.11.16

Houtje

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Great work, Von Marwitz and Michael! Thank you both.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Everything has it's price :D

Thanks for the updated homepage Michael (and the scenario files von Marwitz)
I will buy a Poland in Flames now and when it goes out of print, it will be worth like a billion Lira. -- jim

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Is there anyone among the Grenadier attendands that visit ASLOK this year and would be willing to bring over this year's Schwerpunkt-releases for me (i.e. one of Schwerpunkt issue 22, Rally Point issue 12, and Rally Point issue 13)?

This would be greatly appreciated. Payment would be cash and, of course, I'd be happy to invite the guy to a couple of beers!

Any takers?

All the best,
von Marwitz

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Is there anyone among the Grenadier attendands that visit ASLOK this year and would be willing to bring over this year's Schwerpunkt-releases for me (i.e. one of Schwerpunkt issue 22, Rally Point issue 12, and Rally Point issue 13)?

This would be greatly appreciated. Payment would be cash and, of course, I'd be happy to invite the guy to a couple of beers!

Any takers?

All the best,
von Marwitz
I would have been happy to do so but alas this is one of those few years that I will miss this year's edition of Grenadier in that I spent summer in Estonia and will come to Germany only for Christmas. I do not think you want to wait that long though I could drop them in the mail upon arrival mid-December. Give this some thought. Ray

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Andre, I will do that for you.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I would have been happy to do so but alas this is one of those few years that I will miss this year's edition of Grenadier in that I spent summer in Estonia and will come to Germany only for Christmas. I do not think you want to wait that long though I could drop them in the mail upon arrival mid-December. Give this some thought. Ray
Ray,

thank you a lot for your offer. Philippe is so kind to bring copies to me.
Alas you are not at Grenadier this year. You are one of the Grenadier vets - I still remember playing you loong time ago in my first PTO-scenario ever. Hopefully, we'll meet up again next year.

All the best,
von Marwitz

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Some of you may have noticed, that the pictures/references that used to be in the first post of this thread are no longer there because the old picture database is no longer available.

So for attendants of Grenadier, I will offer this service:
If you attend the tournament and are interested in VASL files for v6.3.3 (for preparing setups/practice) for all Grenadier scenarios (23 IIRC for main tournament & minis), drop me a PM and I'll help you out.

von Marwitz

Last edited:

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Philippe,

this is very kind of you. Thanks a lot. I am much obliged.
I'll gladly invite you to a couple of beers an might find a little surprise for you.

All the best,
von Marwitz
Cheap deal, Herr von Marwitz
I remember Philippe doesn´t belongs to the hardcore beer drinkers ;)

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
If any new players show up from the Kassel area get their contact info for me. Spending three weeks around the upcoming Christmas holiday there. "Alle Jahre wieder" did not apply to my usual Grensdier participation :(