Gremlins

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno
I was hoping you were talking about the movie...
I wonder what she looks like now after her failing movie career with Gremlins 1 and 2 and Drop Dead Fred I haven't seen her in anything.

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Marines
I wonder what she looks like now after her failing movie career with Gremlins 1 and 2 and Drop Dead Fred I haven't seen her in anything.
Don't ask how they look now. Just enjoy the memories.

From the IMDB:
Since her 'retirement' from films, Phoebe Cates and her movie star husbsand, Kevin Kline divide their time between their country estate in upstate New York and their luxury penthouse in Manhattans toney upper east side. When not supporting her husbands continuing fine stage and film work, she fills her time attending openings and benefits and her favorite activity, hosting dinner parties and 'dishing the dirt' with her celebrity friends.

BarcelonaBlom

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by RichardS
Didn't care for much of the Alien series except Aliens which I loved. The extended version where you saw the remote machine guns firing for a long sequence is even better.
Agreed. I wanna be a true nerd and get me a costume of a Colonial Space Marine and another one of a Alien Drone... So then a friend and I can go rip-roaring through town on Halloween with my little brother dressed up as a face-hugger.

FACE HUGGER! THOSE BASTARDS SCARED THE S*** OUTTA ME!
Especially the first time I played Aliens vs. Predator playing a Marine go into a room and PHOOSH! Face hugger on my monitor... I jumped 10 miles that day...