Gremlins

Reaction score
I was already an adult when these came out. I found the gremlins hysterical, even if they were nasty, rude and cruel. The magwai (furry versions) made me want to punt them, they were too cute.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Funny... my cat doesn't look like that but acts the same... well, without the popcorn bags on the ears and flashing people and the boiling thing anyway...

PvtJohnson

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Singing New York New York? The only part I liked was in the second one where they got into the T.V shows and had a shoot out on that western and stuff. That was funny.

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
I was already an adult when these came out. I found the gremlins hysterical, even if they were nasty, rude and cruel. The magwai (furry versions) made me want to punt them, they were too cute.
Ditto. I was laughing so hard when the heroine was telling how her father died dressed as Santa. I must have been a mean person. :)

Marines

Reaction score
Honestly that movie didn't do anything to me but make me laugh when I was a kid. Aliens now that movie scared the s%$t out of me when it came out.:scream:

RichardS

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Marines
Honestly that movie didn't do anything to me but make me laugh when I was a kid. Aliens now that movie scared the s%$t out of me when it came out.:scream:
Didn't care for much of the Alien series except Aliens which I loved. The extended version where you saw the remote machine guns firing for a long sequence is even better.

Marines

Reaction score
Originally posted by RichardS
Didn't care for much of the Alien series except Aliens which I loved. The extended version where you saw the remote machine guns firing for a long sequence is even better.
Yeah Aliens thats what I was talking about. I recently bought the Alien Quadrilogy which has multiple versions of all the films.

I hated Alien Resurrection but the directors cut has the end scene in which you see Paris destroyed.:banana: