Greetings!

Ruchelli

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hello all :toast: . I am a new member! I just signed up a couple of days ago. I loved the magazine so much that I had to order me a subscription. However, due to the magazine only coming out every 2 months I couldn’t wait. So here I am. My love of the military has been with me ever since I was a kid and shook the hand of the most powerful General on earth. (At that time.) General Galvin in SHAPE Belgium at a meeting during the collapse of the Berlin wall. I have always wanted to be a general, just like him. However seeing as how I am not in the military, it might be a little hard for me to achieve my dream :sigh1: . Oh well, I guess I will have to live out my military career through the "you command" in Armchair General. So far I have a 100% in the "Fire & Steel" series. Granted, I have only read one magazine to date:devious: . But I plan on reading the rest from here on out. I’m glad to be a member of this community. We all have so much in common.

Secret Agent

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Welcome!
:salute:

One word of advice: Stay away from Dr. Sinister, if you value your life!

*sounds of unfortunate individuals being devoured by cloned dinosaurs in background*

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :salute:
Welcome aboard, Ruchelli!

I joined in about the same manner...bought a magazine...subscribed...next thing I knew, I was spending my ever expanding lunch hours here! :cheeky:

Avalon

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Yes Welcome Ruchelli ! Glad you're here ! :thumup: What are some of your interests and specialties ? I'm sure you'll find lots on the boards to get involved with. Something for everyone here ! (except knitting and recipes - I can't seem to get the guys interested in that ;) )

Mim :)

MAJ

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ruchelli said:
Hello all :toast: . I am a new member! I just signed up a couple of days ago. I loved the magazine so much that I had to order me a subscription. However, due to the magazine only coming out every 2 months I couldn’t wait. So here I am. My love of the military has been with me ever since I was a kid and shook the hand of the most powerful General on earth. (At that time.) General Galvin in SHAPE Belgium at a meeting during the collapse of the Berlin wall. I have always wanted to be a general, just like him. However seeing as how I am not in the military, it might be a little hard for me to achieve my dream :sigh1: . Oh well, I guess I will have to live out my military career through the "you command" in Armchair General. So far I have a 100% in the "Fire & Steel" series. Granted, I have only read one magazine to date:devious: . But I plan on reading the rest from here on out. I’m glad to be a member of this community. We all have so much in common.
If you're under 40 you can still sign up! And welcome!