Greetings from Croatia

vsadek

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llCroatia
Hello everyone!

Vladimir, 47, married, one daughter (18 yrs).

I am absolute beginner in turn-based strategy games, never played them before (actually, never played anything to much on the PC at all! – strange but true). Accidentally, before Christmas I tried demo of Matrix Games release „Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia.“ I found it a lot of fun, got interested, bought the full version and still enjoy playing it.

Joined the Matrix Games forum, met very nice people there, started looking what else people are playing, stumbled upon TOAW III. Bought TOAW III just after the New Year. Great game! Excited discovering the wonderful world of wargaming. Joined this forum. :)

parmenio

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hello everyone!
Hello Vladimir! It's always good to find people coming across TOAW for the first time. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of the game as I have over the years.

Andy.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hello everyone!

I am absolute beginner in turn-based strategy games, never played them before (actually, never played anything to much on the PC at all! – strange but true). Accidentally, before Christmas I tried demo of Matrix Games release „Operation Barbarossa: The Struggle for Russia.“ I found it a lot of fun, got interested, bought the full version and still enjoy playing it.

Joined the Matrix Games forum, met very nice people there, started looking what else people are playing, stumbled upon TOAW III. Bought TOAW III just after the New Year. Great game! Excited discovering the wonderful world of wargaming. Joined this forum. :)
You certainly picked a good game to continue your foray into turn based strategy with TOAW III. Good luck and feel free to post looking for opponents, as we have many good lads here that would be happy to offer you a game.

Silvanski

TOAW Redux Dude
Reaction score
Country
llBelgium
Hello everyone!

Welcome!
Zagreb, nice town. Been there in the late 1980's