Greetings All!!

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
well, i've been posting here and there, but i am finally a member of Dethnet, so i'll be posting more often i would assume.

i also wanted to say thanx for the invite and introduce myself. i am a bloodelf mage by the name of Magedub, not original, but all i could think up.

i look forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Glad to get you in there finally!

Apologies for the rude welcome that one idiot gave you, but you actually did me a favor - I like identifying (and removing) said members as soon as is possible.

I think you'll like the guild, most of the members are awesome, and very helpful. We get up to 35 members online at once, and usually get to about 30 most days, which is very cool. (Best I've seen in the guilds that I've been in so far).

Now get out there and gain 35 levels so we can quest together! ;)

d0ntd0it

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Howdy!
Welcome to DethNet. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

-d0ntd0it
46 Orc Warrior
<DethNet> Officer

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
lol, 35 levels, eh? i'll get right on that!!:eek:

but seriously, i'm glad to be aboard. it will be nice to know that i know some people who will avenge me after the many gankings that i'll recieve in STV!!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes, we will - as soon as I get high enough to payback all the buggers that have ganked me there as recently as two days ago. :D

Bee and I had a great time there early this week. We were finishing off a few of the higher lvl quests there, and we came across an Alliance rogue a little higher than us, and a 'lock a tad lower. We decided to let them be, and then they griefed us, doing us both in. Bee waited til I was back and rezzed, and we toasted both. Continued on our way, and they attacked us again, but we smoked them both. Again. We went back and forth for quite awhile, with us getting them most of the time. They called in reinforcements, and had a third Ally toon a bit higher than us, and we toasted his butt too. :laugh:

Sometimes it works out! ;)

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
But in all seriousness, once you get to the levels where you're questing in contested lands, if you ever get camped, give a shoutout in guild. The last time someone was getting it bad, we had 5 of us there in not too long a time. They figured out what we were doing, tho, and they got the hell outta Dodge. :D

jayedub7423

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
nice, i'll remeber that!! i think i'll be on for a bit tonite, but i'm heading up to friends place for the weekend since the wife is out of town!!!!

Mantis

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Niiice! Take an easy weekend, and enjoy yourself! I'm taking Bee out tonite, so don't know if we'll catch you til later, but we'll see.

Have a good one dude!