GREEN STEEL MARINE OMG $300.00 Plus!!!

Ray Woloszyn

"Fire and Movement"
Reaction score
First name
Ray
Country
llUnited States
Brak śniegu w lawiny zawsze czuje się odpowiedzialny.

EDIT: I can't rep you for 24 hours! BTW, that's not the translation of the above. Hopefully, Ray knows this famous Polish aphorism.
Pan General, nie jestem pewnien znaczenia ale rozumiem całe słowa!

The lack of snow in an avalanche is felt to be responsible? I am more used to hearing "mam kwestia" since I worked in manufacturing in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw. My favorite saying was "strzemiennego" as any good Polish calvaryman would say.

My Polish is primarily of the reading, not speaking variety as my family was Ruthenian and I learned only a basic quasi Ukrainian/Polish mix as a kid.

Reaction score
Pan General, nie jestem pewnien znaczenia ale rozumiem całe słowa!

The lack of snow in an avalanche is felt to be responsible? I am more used to hearing "mam kwestia" since I worked in manufacturing in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw. My favorite saying was "strzemiennego" as any good Polish calvaryman would say.

My Polish is primarily of the reading, not speaking variety as my family was Ruthenian and I learned only a basic quasi Ukrainian/Polish mix as a kid.
"The last snowflake never feels responsible for the avalanche."

My grandparents say: "No snowflake will ever claim responsibility for an avalanche," which is a much more difficult verb tense/construction. My Polish is actually very bad. I can speak it/understand it better than I can read/write it. I studied Russian in college, but it actually does more harm than good!