Green Player Looking for Vasl Live Play Opponents

PrinceTuiTeka

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llNew Zealand
Hi All,

I've recently discovered ASL and have played 4 FtF games in the 6 weeks. I'd like to try and supplement this with more games via Vasl so I'm here asking for opponents.

I'm located in New Zealand (+12hrs GWT), and would like to try and get two 2-3 hour sessions in a week if possible. I'd be able to play in the evenings during the week (my time) and potentially during the weekend day/evenings.

Like I said, I'm green as grass in terms of playtime. I've tackled Gavin Take, Strayas Strays, and Fighting Withdrawal, so I'm starting to parse the rules from section A and B, but haven't touched anything from C or up, but I'm a very fast learner! I also havent had a chance to learn the Vasl system, so the first game session may be a little slow. Im happy to start introducing some of chapter C at this stage, so could play a scenario with a mortar, or a gun etc. Just not everything all at once.

If you're keen to play, happy to take me under the wing to start, and can fit into my schedule, please let me know, and I'll pull the trigger on a headset for comms!

Thanks

Euan

Last edited: