Great Scenario Titles

commissarmatt

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just opened the latest Shwerpunkt, and my hat's off to whomever came up with the title "The Chivres Shivaree". Well done, sir. Well done indeed.

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still holding out for California's newest ASL manufacturing firm to release its long-awaited scenario packs - "Smoke Pot Publishing".

"What were we Playing, Again? Don't know, Dude. Pass the Pretzels" - the beer and pretzels version of an ASL scenario is in there, I think.

I "dooobie lieve" that these scenarios will lead players to watch the depletion numbers carefully in all respects. :D

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm still holding out for California's newest ASL manufacturing firm to release its long-awaited scenario packs - "Smoke Pot Publishing".

"What were we Playing, Again? Don't know, Dude. Pass the Pretzels" - the beer and pretzels version of an ASL scenario is in there, I think.

I "dooobie lieve" that these scenarios will lead players to watch the depletion numbers carefully in all respects. :D
Will it include a campaign game? Of course, no one will have the motivation to set it up let alone actually play it....dude.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Just opened the latest Shwerpunkt, and my hat's off to whomever came up with the title "The Chivres Shivaree". Well done, sir. Well done indeed.
Don't encourage him.

Mine own title is still my favorite: Pining for the Fjords aka Norwegian Blue. And its unrelated related scenario, Inherent Systemic Violence

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don't encourage him.

Mine own title is still my favorite: Pining for the Fjords aka Norwegian Blue. And its unrelated related scenario, Inherent Systemic Violence
How about "Blunted Blitz". or perhaps "Smokin' the Johore Joint". Then there is "Guatamala Ganja Meets Guiseppe". "The Kickin' it with Cannabis" Campaign Game rounds out that set.

:D

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And you don't need to roll two dice, just roll two joints (in the morning, and roll two joints at night. If you roll two joints in the afternoon, it makes you feel alright...)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
"Achtung! Das kam von da oben!"

(Achtung! That came from up there!)

They had the Germans say this same line in a US war movie ALL the time.
  • When they were ambushed.
  • When they were attacking.
  • When they were in Berlin in the headquarters...
Good enough for a scenario title.

von Marwitz