Great game

mbrien

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi all,
Mark here. I just got AATF and I have no clue why I waited so long to get this game. It is great. I am in the US Army and had a small hand in planning Operation Anaconda. I am waiting to play that campaign last. I am currently trying to keep the NVA off my DZ in scenario #2 in Vietnam. I am taking heavy losses to my helicopters.

Have a good night and keep your head down
Mark

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Great, Mark! Glad you like it, and I know Pat will enjoy hearing it as well. If you have any insight into Op Anaconda that may make the scenarios better, feel free to contact myself or Pat.

Make sure you have "Radiate" turned-on for your Longbows, and you may want to use your "Hold-Fire" command to conserve your ammo...remember, Hellfires don't do too well in the forest!

Good luck!

Pat Proctor

President, ProSim Company
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mark,

I am glad you are enjoying the game.

WMurray can definitely use some advise in the OP Anaconda thread if you have any insights after playing it.

WMurray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
WMurray can definitely use some advise in the OP Anaconda thread if you have any insights after playing it.
Yes, I'd really appreciate seeing any AARs for any of the Operation Anaconda scenarios where the player wins. I already have plenty of the other kind!

It seems like the developers have a deep understanding of diabolical evil...and how to imbue enemy AI with it...hmmm....

mbrien

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the welcome. It is a great game; I am now finishing up the last Vietnam scenario and will start the next campaign. Once I get to the Anaconda scenario I will do a good AAR. I plan to start with the next campaign.

Mark