Great "actions?"

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone had any great actions in the game that would qualify as a "wow" moment that I can look forward to doing or experiencing later on?

Was it a great trade, courier mission against the odds or knockout blow in a battle, ambush or, did you get hoodwinked in a "great" action against you?

I listened to the combat "action" as my son & 3 members in Frigates+ took down 1 Billion in Isk last night jumping a transport in 0.0 sec. Seems cruising 0.0 can bring in some big Isk!

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I listened to the combat "action" as my son & 3 members in Frigates+ took down 1 Billion in Isk last night jumping a transport in 0.0 sec. Seems cruising 0.0 can bring in some big Isk!
Are they pirates or just PvPers defending their wormhole? At any rate, taking down a transport and getting rich with loot is most definitely an exception. Generally, PvP isn't profitable in the vast majority of cases.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Are they pirates or just PvPers...
They were doing a raiding journey through "other" sectors (not sure the right term) and jumping whatever they ran across. Just 3 of the cargo items were worth 200 mil each. I know they were fighting most of the night.

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Not a great action but a great comment from an Agent.

The mission was to pick up a "package" for him, as you read along he says,

"Ok it's Bums... :(

I hired Bums... :angry:

Just go pick up my Bums!"
:mad:

Cracked me up at the time that the writers had him getting madder as he had to explain what the secret package was. :laugh: :laugh:

A later mission had him saying, "that guy's starting to p*** me off..."

I get a kick out of reading the mission statements.

Billypilgrim

Recruit
Reaction score
Last night a small gang set out into 0.0 as part of my wh corps pvp holliday having allocated 6 bill worth of Corp funds to a pvp vacation. Or normal gangs are normaly quite roubust with t3 cruisrers bc's and hacs. However the location we chose was seeing low return in targets as we have scared off any one that dosnt drasticly out number us. So we switched up and took out t1 cruisers and frigs, and what do you know 19 bc and bs kills with one cruiser loss befor we finaly tried to suicide a pirate Gate camp with two vagas a falcon black bird and bc support with our gang of ten assorted sb's and cruisers, We held the field with only four losses. Best night of pvp I have had yet.

Better numbers: we killed drake-7, hurricane-4, myrrmidon, Armageddon, tempist, domi, vaga-2, huginn, dramiel-2 and sorted other low value targets. And we lost a total of 9 ship for the night which included a dram, firetail and manticore as high value losses.

Side note: we were so full on t2 loot from our victims that we as a gang had no cargo space left. Some screen shots of a war torn gate camp will follow tonght.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Has anyone had any great actions in the game that would qualify as a "wow" moment that I can look forward to doing or experiencing later on?

Was it a great trade, courier mission against the odds or knockout blow in a battle, ambush or, did you get hoodwinked in a "great" action against you?

Some GREAT Action; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctZ0T-QsR98

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Another nice REAL action video, thanks. :D

Too bad these guys don't put up a conclusion screen at the end so noobs like me have time to understand where the fight was at, the objectives, kills & results of the action.

I did like being able to actually "listen" to the commander giving out orders then seeing the action.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
[video=youtube;4oKkzPI2uk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oKkzPI2uk8&feature=player_embedded[/video]