Graveyard Hindrance Height

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
After a discussion about EmRR LOS, jrv and I came across what seems to be an omission in F4.51 whereby graveyards are not listed among hindrances that are a half-level in height, which in turn affects F6.52, and therefore whether troops in the Hatten cemetary get hindrances in their favour when being fired upon from atop the EmRR.

B18.2, F4.51.

Is a graveyard hex a half-level hindrance for purposes of F4.51?

Yes.

....Perry
MMP

Last edited:

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Of course I, being a fool of the highest order, typed obstacle when I meant hindrance. I think we can all agree, since a graveyard is by definition a hindrance, and never an obstacle except by SSR, that Perry read my mind, and that a graveyard hex is indeed a half-level hindrance per F4.51. Not an obstacle. Hindrance.

Having cleared that up, I will now retire and reflect on what a moron I am sometimes.

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Of course I, being a fool of the highest order, typed obstacle when I meant hindrance. I think we can all agree, since a graveyard is by definition a hindrance, and never an obstacle except by SSR, that Perry read my mind, and that a graveyard hex is indeed a half-level hindrance per F4.51. Not an obstacle. Hindrance.

Having cleared that up, I will now retire and reflect on what a moron I am sometimes.
Hindrance, not obstacle.