Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
while we're making stupid comments, why don't i tattoo it onto my testies???

and i don't mean my sack of fun.. i mean lets cut open my scrotum and tattoo it directly on my nuts!
hahaha! but that means you would have to remove your scot so people could see it

bradas

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ya because then you can see it and like tense your left pec and the Pacman would open and close its mouth :D
ROFL didnt think of that, how about on each butt cheek so pac mans mouth is on your crack... eww thats sounds so wrong

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
ROFL didnt think of that, how about on each butt cheek so pac mans mouth is on your crack... eww thats sounds so wrong
then when your tensing whilst having a dump it looks like Pacman is chucking up ****

Adamaniac 791

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Shave your hair and have it on your head! then let the hair grow back, so when you old people will see it...
But when he is old nobody will know what the hell Pacman is! :hehe: And neither will chuloopa if he goes senile (which is probably very likely considering how mad he is now! :hehe: ). :p

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
everyone will always know what pacman is!!!!!! :p

also does having a tatoo not stop your hair growing at that bit? plus whos to say he will lose his hair :p

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
also does having a tatoo not stop your hair growing at that bit? plus whos to say he will lose his hair :p
no it doesnt, thats why when you see old men with tatoos on their arms they have loads of hair on them ;)

Mark

Reaction score
Country
ll
no it doesnt, thats why when you see old men with tatoos on their arms they have loads of hair on them ;)
sorry wouldnt know, dont tend to look at old men naked :p

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
WOW, well done Ewan! :) When i first saw that entry i thought it looked great. Looking forward to pictures ect. :D

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
wow! Well done Ewan, that really is a privalage, to have something you made tatooed onto Chuloopas testic..........o wait you were joking, still having something tatooed on his back is cool.....i guess,

balls wulda been better.....

jks lol, make sure you take pictures, when you getting it done?

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
haha tat will be done early next year when i get a bit more money.. x-mas and comps on here have sapped my funds a bit :p