Gr.38 HI/C

O.Schmidt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I wont change German 7,5mm HEAT data for the Tanks! (this is to high 190mm) I will change to 120mm Gr.38 HI/C! I want make a new one not change the old one! But I can not save this data!? why!???

(with the OOB I have not problems to save this!)
The HEAT was available end 41/42!

Thank for help!

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Due to contracts with the US military for the professional version, I believe one of the conditions of the military contract is that weapons data can be viewed but not changed. There is the possibility that if you write to HPS, they will include any "changes" you wish, into a future patch of the game however.

O.Schmidt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
See TOP2 where the data is correct! and in my all books!

(It is not easy to find the right word! for example. K.GR.rot Pz or Pzgr.39 is in U.S. only AP)

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would definitely mention that here then..they usually will fix these issues, but I think the developer has had some health issues so updates/fixes have been rather slow, but usually do come.

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Rich at HPS is usually very good about replying. This is mostly a holiday week in the US, which may have slowed that down some, but I would bet you will receive a reply soon.

O.Schmidt

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Yesterday (my time) I get an answer from HPS! HPS need my gamefile! I have to wait now!