got the site up & ready to go again!

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
ftr even tho they are obviously fiction (the book scenarios from Sven Hassel & Leo Kessler) cuz Tigers & Panthers appearing way before they actually did I'll put them up against any recent Critical Hit scenario or you get yer $ back! ;)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Arrgh! It's alive!

Can't remember that I have reviewed some of the scenarios (and autograph cards) before.
Some of them are as sick as a shark in pink latex with a double dildo. Or somethin'

von Marwitz

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
& one other thing! I'm still not finished with the Leo Kessler Wotan stuff. I'm on book 31's scenarios (Operation Fury) so I can maybe finish the last 14 books' scenarios by tonite. ;)

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Elements of the godless communist hordes enter on turn one" lol

Last edited:

fenyan

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the Deluxe scenarios (A Russian Never Surrenders, Unexpected Visitors, Streets of Aachen), even if fictional, the force mixes look real enough.

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
Great!
Now I'm always gonna be looking out to see if the initials spell anything...(for example: Atrocities! Never Used Scenarios)....:eek:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Great!
Now I'm always gonna be looking out to see if the initials spell anything...(for example: Atrocities! Never Used Scenarios)....:eek:
huh! anus! that's funny! I never put any thot into that. I wonder if any other packs spell out things. #devious