Googling the eASLRb!

da priest

Reaction score
R.S. Barker said:
Must have Win Xp or Service pack 3 installed for the google tool bar to work.
Yep, got xp here..

A sample of results:

C21
[size=-1]PF. A unit attempts to fire a PF by making a PF Check dr If the final PF Check dr is a 1-3, the unit has a PF and an opportunity to
[/size][size=-1]F:\DADS\ASL\ASLRBv2\C\C21.htm[/size][size=-1] - 1 cached - May 13, 2002[/size]

C25
[size=-1]PF Check dr of 6 as meaning the unit has no PF and noting it by replacement with a counter from the previous game system. PF
[/size][size=-1]F:\DADS\ASL\ASLRBv2\C\C25.htm[/size][size=-1] - 1 cached - Mar 14, 2002 [/size]

C22
[size=-1]PF Check dr fails to result in a shot, that PF Check constitutes use of a SW (A7.35 ) A PF Check dr can be made only during a friendly fire
[/size][size=-1]F:\DADS\ASL\ASLRBv2\C\C22.htm[/size][size=-1] - 1 cached - Mar 14, 2002 [/size]

Last edited:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Where does one get a eASLRB? I would love to have one of those myself? Also, what format does the eASLRB take? Broken by chapter? All in one giant file? Inquiring mind want to know. -- jim

da priest

Reaction score
Sparafucil3 said:
Where does one get a eASLRB? I would love to have one of those myself? Also, what format does the eASLRB take? Broken by chapter? All in one giant file? Inquiring mind want to know. -- jim
You have to make it yourself, for personal use, the eASLRB community is broken in three parts(much like Gaul), HTMLers, PDFers, and Windoz Help guys.

The HTMLers are in several parts, one page per page/one page per chapter and somewhere out there is probably one page for the whole da*ned thing.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
da priest said:
You have to make it yourself, for personal use, the eASLRB community is broken in three parts(much like Gaul), HTMLers, PDFers, and Windoz Help guys.

The HTMLers are in several parts, one page per page/one page per chapter and somewhere out there is probably one page for the whole da*ned thing.
I was afraid you would say that. I guess I will have to wait for an official version. Thanks!

paulkenny

Reaction score
I want to sign up again just to se what new Avatar I get!!

Priest

Reaction score
Sparafucil3 said:
I was afraid you would say that. I guess I will have to wait for an official version. Thanks!
Gonna be a long wait, that's why everyone is making their own. It isn't that hard to make if you own a scanner.